Thirty-One Gifts

Hi! I'm now a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts! I use it to supplement my writing income.

Follow this link for more info:

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Non-Food Rewards for Weight Loss

You can't eat a big piece of chocolate cake for losing 2 pounds.  Please.  I used to play that game all the time, and that's just an example.  It doesn't work; it just makes you bigger.  You should reward yourself for weight loss and working out.  Here's the best idea I've ever heard:
As a suggestion, make it a dollar, but use your own budget to decide on the amount.  Put one dollar in a  jar every time you work out or lose one pound.  Before you know it, you'll have enough to go to a movie, get a new outfit, lotions, even jewelry!  I'm putting mine in for today - $4.50 - for my weight loss yesterday and my exercise today.  Nothing motivates like money, so get out there and decide what you really want, (Mine is a pottery class), and start saving!

1 comment:

  1. I want a Slave Leia costume.

    http://polkadotsandchampagne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete