Thirty-One Gifts

Hi! I'm now a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts! I use it to supplement my writing income.

Follow this link for more info:

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Feeling Great - Burning Calories!

Did you know that cleaning burns calories?  Sure you do, but do you know how much?  I just cleaned an office for 90 minutes, and I burned 720 calories.  I made sure not to stop and kept my heart rate up.  Cleaning is not the most fun thing to do, but if it works, then I'll do it all the time.

Now I have to clean the house - so more calories will be burned.  Of course, tomorrow is a rest day for exercise, so I won't be doing anything but chilling out.  However, I'm getting used to the movement, and I'll want to do something, even if it's just a small walk.  I have more energy now.  Yeah, just after a week.  I feel like doing things during the day that I just looked at with disdain before.  Like - cleaning my house!  Till tomorrow ... weigh day!

No comments:

Post a Comment