Thirty-One Gifts

Hi! I'm now a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts! I use it to supplement my writing income.

Follow this link for more info:

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Losing Weight!

So 3 1/2 pounds are gone from the Mother's Day gain.  I'm so glad that it was a bit of water in there, too, because it wasn't that hard to get the weight off this week.  I exercised a little, but I didn't overdo it by far.  This week is new, and it's time to get serious again.  I'm going to ignore that this weekend is another holiday weekend, so I'll eat normally.

Why?  It's a good choice, but my anniversary is in just a month, and I'd like a reason to get a new pair of shorts or two. :)  I've been running around in all sorts of sizes, and I now need to go through my closet and get rid of a few of my larger clothes, and find out just what fits!

A good job for a Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. I have so many clothes to get rid of and I hope I have lots more to throw out in a month!
    http://polkadotsandchampagne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete