I have been given a Liebster Award for bloggers with less than 200 followers. You have been nominated by me for one. Congratulations! Because you won, tell 11 random facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions at the bottom, and then choose 11 bloggers that you think should be highlighted in this way. Put them on your blog with their links, as well as mine.
Thank you, Allison Bruning!
Allison Bruning - Her Blog
11 Random Facts About Me
1. I lived in England for four years.
2. I was hit in the face by a flying duck at Disney World.
3. I have been to 38 states and 12 countries.
4. In my writing zone, I will write for hours without acknowledging anyone!
5. I love walking barefoot in the rain with my daughter.
6. I play basketball every week with my husband.
7. I married my high school sweetheart – 30 years after we first met.
8. I have infinite patience for kids, the elderly, and animals.
9. Dublin is my favorite city.
10. I can take apart an M-16 and have shot a grenade launcher. (But, I detest guns.)
1. What fictional character would you love to be for a day?
Scout, from To Kill A Mockingbird.
2. What is the hardest aspect of writing for you?
Consistency and discipline: I wish I could write in long stints every day, but my mind bounces around and I get bored.
3. What three historical figures would you love to share a cup of coffee and conversation with?
Coffee with Maya Angelou
Tea with Emily Dickinson
And a beer with Ernest Hemingway
4. If you weren't an author, what else would you be doing?
Something artistic, such as a potter. I will be taking classes, so it may come true, too!
5. On you're deathbed, far into the future, how do you want to be remembered?
As a good mother, writer, and wife.
6. Do you believe in an afterlife?
I am spiritual, but I don’t know what lies ahead.
7. What is your favorite book, movie, and album?
Book – Jane Eyre
Movie – Gone With The Wind
Album – The Beatles Anthology and Anything Eminem
8. Name the worst aspect of humanity.
Rudeness. The arrogance required to be rude leads to a myriad of problems.
9. Name the best aspect of humanity.
Our ability to be compassionate.
10. If an alien landed on Earth and asked you to go with him or her, but that you'd never be able to return home, would you go? Why or why not?
No. I’m an earth girl, and I have too many adventures left on this planet.
11. Do you believe intelligent life exists beyond this planet? Why or why not?
Yes. Nothing has been disproved to me.
Here are your questions:
1. What is your favorite book and why?
2. Are you making a living at writing?
3. What’s your favorite childhood book?
4. What would you do if you didn’t write?
5. Where’s the best place you’ve ever been?
6. What is your genre specialty in writing?
7. What is your biggest personal dream, and have you realized it?
8. Who is your favorite contemporary author?
9. What movie, book, and TV show would you recommend?
10. What is the meaning of life?
11. What makes you laugh?
Here's my links:
She's So Bipolar - Non-fiction book