Thirty-One Gifts

Hi! I'm now a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts! I use it to supplement my writing income.

Follow this link for more info:

Sunday, March 10, 2013

New Attitude

After spending a week or more feeling sorry for myself after gaining weight, I've emerged with renewed energy.  I can't wait to wake tomorrow, even though I am going to a funeral for most of the day, I want to get going on something.  I don't know why I'm afraid to let the weight go, but the answer of watching my food and exercising are too simple not to do.  See, these things are the self-talk I mentioned yesterday.  It's a constant running in my head of the diet devil on one side and the thin angel on the other.

One is saying, "Eat that, it's easy to take off," and the other one saying, "You're going to die, get over yourself already."

It's time to get real.

See ya tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment