Thirty-One Gifts

Hi! I'm now a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts! I use it to supplement my writing income.

Follow this link for more info:

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Weigh Day After My First Week With Jillian!

And ... drumroll ... 11 pounds gone!  I totally skipped the sixties.  I weigh 259 now, and I am starting to feel stronger and happier.  My mood definitely improves with the exercise.  I even missed two days of exercise, due to a procedure at the doc on Monday.  That pissed me off.  I didn't expect it.  Anyway, it's all good.  I will do one more week of this kickstart plan, since I didn't exercise those two days, because that's a lot to miss at an hour and a half a day.

I feel like I'm on the Biggest Loser in my house.  Ha!  It's so hard to say no to so many things, but I am eating more than I was, so I think I really did reset it this week.  The foods will expand next week, and there are some great recipes in Jillian's book.

Eating Yesterday:

Breakfast:    Greek Yogurt with cinnamon and almonds
Lunch:         Chef Salad
Dinner:        Flounder with veggie medley and small amount of pasta.

Yeah, I know - no carbs on the first week.  Another reason I will be restarting it.

3 comments:

  1. oh wow !! Fantastic!...i hope all goes well for you Nikki!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Pat! It's hard work, but I'm doing it a bit at a time.:)

    ReplyDelete