Thirty-One Gifts

Hi! I'm now a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts! I use it to supplement my writing income.

Follow this link for more info:

Friday, February 21, 2014

JJ Day Two

Ha!  I didn't wake up today with the energy I had yesterday.  I was sore, tired, and not into anything.  I had to drag myself out of bed, make myself eat breakfast, as I usually don't, and push myself to exercise.  All day was a struggle - until I did my workouts, and then I had more energy and I wanted to make dinner...

Speaking of food, today I had:
Scrambled eggs, avocado, and tomato
Salmon for lunch
Salsa Turkey patty with carrots, brussel sprouts, tomatoes, and avocado.

I did not get my snack in today, as I needed to make dinner earlier than usual, so if I get really hungry, I can have the snack, although it's supposed to be after lunch.  It's celery and almond butter.  I have done the workouts, and I am full of extra calories for today, so the out-of-place snack won't be too bad.

Workouts:  Secret morning extra activity, Jillian's DVD 2 from Body Revolution and the Cardio.  Tomorrow, I have to do two cardio DVDs, giving my muscles a rest.  Sunday is a rest day.  Only one this week.  I can't wait.

I can report that between yesterday and today, I have more energy, I am happier in general, and I started back on my novel.

Hmm... maybe there is something to living well!

No comments:

Post a Comment