Thirty-One Gifts

Hi! I'm now a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts! I use it to supplement my writing income.

Follow this link for more info:

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Jillian is Kicking My Ass!

I'm not going to lie.  This is a rigourous, tough program.  It is exactly what I needed, but after being sedentary so long, the exercise is killing me.  Luckily, today is my one day off for the week.  Working out 3 times a day is quite a lot, but it is like Hell Week.  Jillian is pushing hard this week to get my metabolism back to a normal level.  I think it's really something.

I have weighed, but Wednesday is official weigh day.  I was pleasantly surprised.  Hope it stays or shows more of a loss.

Yesterday -
Yogurt, almonds, and cinnamon
Salmon
Celery with almond butter
Tilapia with spinach salad

Today:
Eggs, Lox, and Onions
Chef Salad
Yogurt with honey and pecans
Turkey patty with a salad

It's an easy-to-follow meal plan, and the exercise is easy.  Well, putting it in the dvd player is easy.  Doing it is a whole other story!  It was very hard on my third day yesterday.  I came up with a solution to the hardwood floors and my knees - knee pads!  Duh.

I have two things about eating: you must eat early in the day to jump start your energy, and you must eat all your alloted calories, or you'll be starving by nine.

Off to REST!

No comments:

Post a Comment