Thirty-One Gifts

Hi! I'm now a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts! I use it to supplement my writing income.

Follow this link for more info:

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

New Year, New Goals

SO, I only, and I mean only, gained 3 pounds over the holidays.  My blood work is better, and I am losing some weight.  I have a 25 pound goal right now, as I'm trying to take them in small increments.   Those 3 pounds weren't bad, considering the average weight gain over the holidays to be 10-15 pounds.  I only weigh at the doctor, so the 13th is the next weigh-in.  I hope some weight has really dropped.  I have been working out like crazy in the past week.  I completed yoga, Jillian's shred DVD, and chores around the plant.  I'm still working the food out.  Eating clean is tricky when I don't buy the groceries.

It's amazing how much better I feel this week.  I am exhausted today, but I have had more energy in general.  New in town: estrogen meds.  Yay!  Maybe I'll get balanced out.  Doc says it will be that much harder to lose weight with being Peri-menopausal, but it's not a challenge considering the weight I have to lose.  That is the ultimate challenge.  Here's a great video, and one that I'll be emulating.  





No comments:

Post a Comment