Thirty-One Gifts

Hi! I'm now a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts! I use it to supplement my writing income.

Follow this link for more info:

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Water, Water, Everywhere!


It's been raining cats and dogs here in Florida lately, and I figured if the grass grew that high from the rain, then I should reap some benefits as well.  Besides, my doctors and trainers and books - oh my - have told me for years to drink the "blue gold," as it is now called.  I've started drinking one glass of water for every glass of tea, and it works for cleaning your water weight out, if nothing else.  However, water has many benefits as seen in the video on this page.  It cools me off faster than anything else, and though I'd rather drink tea all day, which I do a good job of, I'm beginning to crave the water.  Good thing, as it's very hot here.  Drink your water every day, as you'll begin to feel better: more clear-headed, thinner, and your fingers won't plump up in the heat so much!  



No comments:

Post a Comment