Thirty-One Gifts

Hi! I'm now a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts! I use it to supplement my writing income.

Follow this link for more info:

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Jillian kicked my booty!

Jillian has kicked my booty.  I am exhausted.  She says if you stick with it, you'll crave it.  I hope so, as my body is screaming, "What are you doing to me?"  The soreness is not the worst I've ever had - but it is everywhere.  I mean everywhere.  The combinations that she puts you through works every muscle, particularly your core.  When she said she was working everything out, she meant everything.  I'm including the video that I'm working on, and it's only because I want to share the greatness of it and the pain.  Just push play and go.  If you don't have hand weights, use cans of food.  Here's to tomorrow - another day of changing my body...

No comments:

Post a Comment