Thirty-One Gifts

Hi! I'm now a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts! I use it to supplement my writing income.

Follow this link for more info:

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Pumpkin Got Me

I was doing so well, and even blogged about Halloween yesterday, but pumpkin got me.  Since everyone in the world is now coming out with pumpkin spice everything - because of Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice Latte, I want it all.  I'm hooked.

Pumpkin marshmallows are disgusting.  Don't bother.
     "          waffles are yummy.
     "          ice cream is pretty good.

I have never had a Pumpkin Spice Latte.  I know.  I probably should be flogged.  Anyway, when I actually make it to the gym tomorrow to work all this off and more, I may get a small PSL, just to try it. :)

I plan on making homemade pumpkin butter, as I will have control of the ingredients, and I don't with the above.  I plan on making a lot of things pumpkin!  Pumpkin is very good for you.  It's the stuff you put with it that kills the calories for the day: sugar, whipped cream, butter, and more.  BUT, if you use stevia or even splenda, well, you cut out a lot of that, and the rest of the ingredients of things can be modified as well.

Check this link for benefits of pumpkin - there are a lot!  Also, for healthy, yummy pumpkin recipes.

http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/features/pumpkin-recipes-packed-nutrition

I'll check in tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. It's hard living in a pumpkin world but honestly I get let down a lot. It all seems so syrupy, sugary and fake.

    ReplyDelete