Thirty-One Gifts

Hi! I'm now a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts! I use it to supplement my writing income.

Follow this link for more info:

Monday, September 17, 2012

Don't Forget to Eat!


I worked all weekend.  I don't know why I keep thinking that I'll get a weekend to do anything I'd like to...  We painted the living room a warm caramel color, and that was a two-hour project which included a lot of sweat.  It was 82 degrees in the house, so the sweat factor was high.  That's a good thing.  After that, I worked on Pinterest projects and cleaned the house, forgetting to eat on time.  I was famished come dinnertime, and I ate more than I should have.

Vowing not to let that happen again, I woke Sunday to my little office cleaning job.  Another couple of hours go by, and I come home to clean and do MORE projects.  I couldn't help myself.  I just had to get those things done.  I have an obsessive need to be crafty lately.  That's great, but I forgot to eat again, and then ate late and more than my stomach needed.  It's good to be busy, but not to sabotage it all at the end of the day!  I think I better put myself on a little schedule of eating a little something every three hours.  I normally eat smaller meals throughout the day, but not this weekend.  Letting myself get too hungry is not a good idea.  Why?  Besides all that I've mentioned, I'm now up in the middle of the night with heartburn, so I've disrupted my sleep, too.  Good thing, "Tomorrow is another day..."

No comments:

Post a Comment