Thirty-One Gifts

Hi! I'm now a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts! I use it to supplement my writing income.

Follow this link for more info:

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Gaining ... UGH

Weigh Day.  I gained one and a half pounds.  I have been getting plenty of activity this past week, but I did cheat and eat fast food last night.  That was ridiculous!  Right before weigh day?  However, we were exhausted, and neither wanted to cook.  Our weekend and this week are flying by with all sorts of activity.

Sometimes you need junk to remind you that it's bad and doesn't taste the same as it used to.

It makes your fingers swell from the salt.

There are better choices.  I should have at least chosen Subway.  That's our go-to for healthier fast food.

I just have to forgive myself and move on.  Period.  Moving ahead!

1 comment:

  1. My go to for healthy fast food!?-a banana! or a can of tuna! Fast food is never healthy and subway is good because you can't add on fries but they still use meats with additives and chemicals and high sodium contents and freeze lots of things. I mean, if you are on the road i suppose its the better choice...but still! ;)
    http://polkadotsandchampagne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete