Thirty-One Gifts

Hi! I'm now a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts! I use it to supplement my writing income.

Follow this link for more info:

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Fell off the Wagon...but still losing

After a week of Jillian, with three workouts a day, I decided that was dumb.  She has in her program, Body Revolution, that after the first week, it's only one workout a day.  I think I'll get back on the wagon with that.  Let's see what it does to do one DVD a day, and then an extra activity like walking and more.

Taking my nephew to Disney next week, so that will surely let the pounds go - with all the walking!  Looking forward to being out and at my favorite place.

I've been doing well on food, as I am not eating the calories I was at Christmas.  No one is!  Ha!  But, I'm just not buying the bad stuff to keep, and if I do, it's only because of a guest or something, and I buy what I am able to ignore.  That's a very important tip!  I do have some sweets, but mostly dark chocolate - lower in fat, calories, and sugar, high in anti-oxidants, and delicious!  I also have the Weight Watchers yogurt bars in the frozen section.  They are good when you are craving something sweet.

So, starting again, and I plan to get 100 off this year.  I really want it.  Here I go!  Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. Three workouts a day is crazy! You aren't training for the Olympics!!

    ReplyDelete