Thirty-One Gifts

Hi! I'm now a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts! I use it to supplement my writing income.

Follow this link for more info:

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

My New Business

In an attempt to earn money while writing, getting out to meet people, and having a little fun, too - I started as a Consultant for Thirty-One Gifts, and it is working to keep me occupied enough to cut down eating a lot.  Snacks are gone.  I don't have time for them - not between this awesome company and my own writing.

Why mention this?  Nothing but shameless self-promotion... I have a good reach with this blog, and I thought that some of you will be interested.

FIRST person to make a $60 order of products alone, (plus shipping and tax), will win a free gift!

Here's the link for you to take a look at what I have to offer through the company.   Feel free to put your order under "Kristina's Catalog Party."

https://www.mythirtyone.com/poppies/

Also, if you are interested in selling Thirty-One, message me! :)







1 comment:

  1. Having a new business is really exciting, especially if you love what you’re doing. While it may take most of your time, it’s all worth it once you see the beautiful results and the profits coming in. And it’s wise that you took your business online. It will give you an advantage, as it widens your target of future clients. Just keep it updated as often as possible. Good luck!

    Russell Gibson @ PDG World Marketing

    ReplyDelete