Thirty-One Gifts

Hi! I'm now a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts! I use it to supplement my writing income.

Follow this link for more info:

Sunday, July 13, 2014

FREE Hostess Gifts from Thirty-One


Want to get your hands on some hostess goodies but don’t have the time to host?  I’m looking for 12 ladies to join my----

CHRISTMAS IN JULY CRAZE!

WAIT FOR THE EXCITING VIDEO ANNOUNCING WHAT YOU’VE WON~

$60 in FREE Products (1Winner)
$50 in FREE Products (2 Winners)    
$30 in FREE Products (3 winners)
Any Item for ½ off (3 Winners)
FREE Her Deluxe Backpack – 1 winner
FREE Pack and Pour Thermal – 1 winner
FREE Deluxe Beauty Bag – 1 winner
And the person with the highest sales will win a FREE Chill-licious Thermal

How do you do this?  Simply email me at vcronin67@aol.com for full details, but you would only need to get orders for $100 in product cost.  That's it! AND it can be done online! No need to clean the house or invite a bunch of people.  The avg order is $75 dollars or more, so it's not hard to get $100. 
Every set of 12 people will win a prize.  No one walks away empty-handed.  *ALL Prizes Contingent upon 12 people participating.

Thank you so much!  Just email me, gather those orders, and you'll get free or reduced merchandise without buying a thing!  IT'S THAT EASY!

No comments:

Post a Comment