Thirty-One Gifts

Hi! I'm now a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts! I use it to supplement my writing income.

Follow this link for more info:

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I'm Not Perfect

It's hard to swallow your pride.  It's hard for me to admit that I have flaws.  I'm human.

From Christmas to New Year's, I gained seven pounds.  Kills me.  However, I know with a good week of water to flush out the salt and toxins and some exercise will fix the problem quickly.  I hope.  I so wanted to make it through the holidays having KEPT IT OFF.  Now, according to the numbers, I did lose more than I gained over the holiday period, which I count from Halloween to Jan 1st.

I have to be happy with that.  However, I have to get back on track.  I know I will keep gaining if I don't get a grip on the food and exercise as well.  We've been eating out lately and not kept a lot of food on hand, as we have both been busy, so I will have to remedy that.  If the food is here, healthy or not, I will eat it.

First Step - Clean out your fridge and pantry and put good food in it, and if you can't do it all at once, then take a few bad things out at a time, switching them for something healthy that you like.

Second Step-  Go on Live Strong and My Pal Tracker (both free), and track your weight on My Pal, and on Live Strong as well, but Live Strong has more content.

So, I'm not perfect.  But, I'm not done yet. :)

1 comment:

  1. But you know what? Now you have nothing to be afraid of! You gained but that's the worst than can happen so now that it's happened you can move on from it and leave it in the past!!! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete