Thirty-One Gifts

Hi! I'm now a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts! I use it to supplement my writing income.

Follow this link for more info:

Monday, October 1, 2012

Coming Along...

I decided against the South Beach program, because as I looked over Jillian's meal plans, I really think I could change to that kind of lifestyle.  I love the recipes, and all I have to do is print a shopping list, which she provides.  I'll be "cleaning out my closet" this weekend and completing my "clean" shopping trip as well.  It should be fun, because I get to eat things I already love and try new recipes.  Luckily, my hubby is up for the challenge, too.  Here's hoping he will like the change in food.

I said today that I'm at a "now or never" point with this weight stuff.  I have been for years, but I'm 45, and you get lucky for only so long.  I have got to get it off.  I want to be a LOT more active.  I always knew when I would reach this point, but I thought it would come sooner.

I put myself into action today, and realized that I needed support, as suggested by my mom, and I started a little support group.  It did wonders for my mood and accountability.  I feel less alone already, and others joined immediately.  I posted recipes, a video of Jillian, and my highest weight pic.  I highly recommend having others to support you - it may save your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment